FOR STAGS & HENS
A perfect way to have an active day on your last weekend of freedom in Budapest.
A great game for Team Building Event or Corporate Day out.
BUILD YOUR OWN
Add drinks, transfers or referee to make this game unforgettable.
Budapest Bubble Football
From €35, - Per Person
- Venue hire for 1 hour
- Shower and lockers
- Zorb/bubble suites
- English speaking guide
Great Zorb Football party for my mates stag do. Easy to book and great communication during the entire process.
The staff were amazing and made sure that we were having fun at all times!
Went on for my Stag Do and couldn’t recommend the experience anymore!
Good straightforward fun, plenty of laughs.
This was the ultimate fun. All of the staff were super friendly, professional and helpful from start to finish.
reliable, credible, ethical
1183 Budapest, Attila utca 2
Budapest, Andrássy út 29, 1065 Hungary
Frequently asked questions
What should I wear?
It is recommended to wear Comfortable, loose fitting exercise clothes and trainers. Please DO NOT wear football boots with studs / blades!
Can groups drink alcohol whilst playing?
Yes, we do offer to have beers during the game and do not have anything against it.
What is the maximum number of Zorbs/Bubbles?
Your group will receive a maximum of 20 bubbles, for teams with more than 20 players we use a rotating substitution format or separate players into more than 2 teams.
What is the minimum amount of players?
There is no minimum amount of players.
What if more players show up on the day?
The amount per player is simply added to the remaining balance.
Is Bubble Football a safe game?
The bubbles, or bubble balls are proven to be completely safe and are inspected before every game. However, injuries can still occur as is the case with all sports
What Are Bubble Suits?
Bubble Suits are inflatable plastic bubbles, with hand grips and holes top and bottom to get in and out! The bubble suits have straps which can be adjusted according to your size.
Are your venues indoors or outdoors?
We operate with both outdoor and indoor venue’s and will book the best according to the weather and time of the year.
Terms and Conditions
Budapest Bubble Football Customer Privacy Notice
We take the storing and processing of your data very seriously. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices.
This document has been written to provide you with a clear and detailed explanation of how your data will be handled by us and outlines your rights in relation to your data, under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following data about you:
• Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in form on our site (www.budapest-bubble-football.com) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you use our site, search for information, make a booking via our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and details of any declared health condition, or dietary requirement.
• Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
• technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
• information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs) and methods used to browse away from the page.
• Information we receive from other sources. This is information we receive about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data if we intend to share that data internally and combine it with data collected on this site. We will also have told you for what purpose we will share and combine your data.
• We work closely with third parties, including, for example, business partners, activity providers, suppliers and sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers. We will notify you if we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.COOKIES
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• Information you give to us. We will use this information:
• to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information and services that you request from us;
• to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
• to notify you about changes to our service;
• to provide you with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are a new customer, we will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please tick the relevant boxes situated on the form on which we collect your data;
• to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
• Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
• to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
• to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
• to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
• as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
• to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
• to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
• Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above, depending on the types of information we receiveDISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
• Selected third parties including:
• business partners, activity providers, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or with you;
• advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to such advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users in order to target a specific audience;
• analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We will only disclose your personal information to third parties:
• In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
• If Budapest Bubble Football or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
• If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms & Conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Budapest Bubble Football, our customers, staff, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. Where we have given you, or where you have chosen, a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
In the rare and unlikely circumstance that we need to transfer your data outside of the EEA, or to an international organisation, to comply with our legal or contractual requirements, we have in place safeguards to ensure the security of your data.
Under the Regulation you have multiple rights in relation to your personal data, including:
• the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you before collecting your data if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data, or by updating your preferences at any time by contacting us in the ways outlined in the Contact section below.
• the right to request the rectification of any errors in the data we are holding about you. You can exercise this right at any time by contacting us in the ways outlined in the Contact section below and we will endeavour to rectify any errors as quickly as possible.
• the right to access information held about you, by way of a Subject Access Request (SAR). SARs should be submitted by post, to the address detailed in the Contact section below. SARs will be processed free of charge in accordance with the timeframe laid out by the Regulation, this being within one month of receipt for standard requests and within two months of receipt for repeated or complex requests.
Note that our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own Privacy Policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY NOTICE
Any changes we make to our Privacy Notice in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our Privacy Notice.CONTACT
Questions, comments and requests regarding this Privacy Notice are welcomed and should be addressed to us as follows:
• By email to info@ budapest-bubble-football.com
• By calling +44 20 4577 2194 (option 2) and requesting to speak to a member of our Operations Team